Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

Skywatch Friday

I'm excited about the warmer weather we've got coming next week.  Sounds like Phil the Groundhog was correct about an early Spring, we'll be in the mid 60s in the next few days.  Hopefully, that will give me more motivation to get out and find some fantastic photos for next week's Skywatch.  Here are this week's photos, all SOOC.

Please take a moment to see skyscapes from across the world at SkyWatch Friday!
Daylight Moon over North Carolina, USA February 10, 2011
SOOC (and I took this at a stoplight through my dirty windshield) We had a light dusting of snow, and it had melted everywhere except for the cornered angles of this church.  Kernersville NC, February 10, 2011

The end of the setting sun as seen from Main Street, Kernersville NC February 10, 2011

The sky was filled with cotton balls in NC on February 9, 2011

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shots!

    Hope you can come and take a look at my Skywatch post. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those last pictures of clouds..I thought it was snow at first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was just going to say the same thing marci did--the last one looked like raked snow or something at first. pretty!

    ReplyDelete