Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project 365: Week 1, December 31-January 8

Add me to the one of millions that is doing a 365 project! My intention was to start on January 1, 2011 but the first photo of my two girls on December 31 was just too precious for me to leave out. So, I'll either end on December 30, or this will be a 366 project...

Day 1: December 31, 2010... My Girls are walking hand in hand towards the playground

Day 2: January 1, 2011... It was raining, and I was on my way to work.  Happy New Year!

Day 3, January 2, 2011:  I don't do this often, the girls were matching with their pigtail braids.
Day 5: January 4, 2011... Time to pack up Christmas
 
Day 6: January 5, 2011... This little guy and three of his buddies hang out over my kitchen sink

Day 7: January 6, 2011... This was Younger Daughter's first night in her "Big Girl Bed".  When I checked on her, I found them both in Older Daughter's bed

Day 8: January 7, 2011...Younger Daughter is reading herself to sleep
Day 9: January 8, 2011... Don't mind the pants, it's a Saturday and I let her dress herself.  She's looking out the balcony door at the snow falling!
 Somewhere along the line, Day 3 disappeared.  It's still in my flickr photostream, but it's disappeared from my folders.  It was pretty uninteresting anyway, just a shot of us going through the car wash, finally getting the salt off from the Christmas snow.  


Thanks for stopping in!  I'm really excited to do a 365 project... while I am an amateur, I do love photography, and I'm looking forward to the challenge of this project.  


Please click on the buttons below to see the photos of others doing a Photo  a Day!








The Daily Wyatt





Project 365 Button

10 comments:

  1. I love that first photo. I see why you couldn't leave it out. That photo of them sleeping together is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so sweet! I love the raindrop photo... and the inside out pants, hee! :) Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of your two girls is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet. The one of them sleeping together is priceless :D Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That rain drop one is awesome, love it. The one with your two girls is precious. Looking out for each other, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I adore the rain shot! and the first one is awesome TOO! Thanks for linking up! Hope to see you next week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fun shots. Your girls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WONDERFUL shots! I'm totally an amature too, but I'm still so thankful for every picture I take. That one of the girls together? PRICELESS. SO glad you were able to capture that precious moment. The rain on the window shot is stunning as well.

    Keep it up, momma! Proud of you :)

    Here from NapTimeMomTog 365!
    (Can't link my site with blogger, but it's www.tempestbeauty.com!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That day 2 shot is my favorite, love raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shots! You are doing what I find the most important and keep preaching about - you are capturing the stories that go with the shots. That is so important. Your pictures will mean so more at the end of the year as a result. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete