Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Encased in Ice

102_5771-1
Cold! If the thermometer had been an inch longer we'd have frozen to death.
-- Mark Twain





102_5771
SOOC-- I added a vignette in Picnik and then brought it back to Picasa, where I increased the shadow a bit.  This photo was taken at night outside, with only the only light coming from the streetlight.
living in a perry taleTouch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama

d
We've been iced in!  This is a macro of the pompous grass , showing the leaves encased in ice.  This photo was taken using my flash, enhancing the darkness behind it.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Thanks SO much for linking up :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the last pic with the ice-so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are gorgeous, Jessica. Wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I like the Mark Twain comment, too. I'm listening to his autobiography right now. Great man.

    ReplyDelete