Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday-- 11/28/10

My latest digital scavenger hunt!  Enjoy!

Black and White/Shadow Shot
I love the pattern of the shadow on this pedestrian bridge!



I Ate This
Well, technically, the only thing I ate is the turkey... (the mashed potatoes and stuffing were cooked earlier)
 I was saving room for this!
Seriously, y'all.  This is what I look forward to all day.  A piece of White Christmas Pie (an old family recipe) and a piece of Cherry Pie.  They must be on the same plate, they must be touching.  Yum, yum yum yum yum.

Historic/Color Splash
This one room schoolhouse sits at the entrance to our favorite park!  You can read more about the schoolhouse here







Off-Center

The trunk of this tree starts out front and center, and ends up... not.

The End

My two-year-old daughter, at the end of the day.  She loves this Popeye doll.   I didn't realize until now that he looks just a little creepy beside her.


Want to participate, too?  Click on the "Scavenger Hunt Sunday" button in the right column!  You can also link to the other participants there, and see their interpretations.

11 comments:

  1. I love your black and white..the contrast is great! I also really like your off-center. And, yes, that popeye doll IS very creepy!!!!! P.S. I WANT MORE PIE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grate of center.

    Grate job on the color splash photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific captures! Love the crisp black and white shadow shot! Have a great week!

    sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your B&W shot is simply awesome... and I also LOVE your Historic with a hint of color. Wonderful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work - I really like your first shot. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots! Love the color in the off center shot, and that historic is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your historic photo and that pie looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your black and white. Really like the historic shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Love Love the B&W shot. Oh and Popeye does look a little creepy !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how your processed your historic shot with selective color. It really looks like a vintage photo!

    ReplyDelete