Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm Up for It

Hmmmm... by the number of comments I got in response to my plea for help two days ago, it looks like

I'm going to have to motivate 
YOU!

No problem, I'm up for the job.  Just give me a couple of days, I've got the First Friday Indie Market tonight from 4-9pm.  And tomorrow morning I'll be up bright and early for the State Street Shop Local Festival from 11am-5pm.   If you're going to be anywhere near Greensboro NC this weekend, you're not going to want to miss these!  

Then, dear readers, I'm going to come up with something that will blow your mind.  No more writer's block for me!  Nope, I'll be rockin' and ready to go.  Just wait til Monday!

However, I'm still open to suggestions... 

Talk to you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment